In view of the recent Coronavirus found in the region, Lei Garden have taken the following hygiene and safety precautions in our premises:
1. We have employed professional disinfection services regularly to kill bacteria and virus inside the whole premises.
2. We take our staff’s temperature before work every day. Our staff are required to wear masks at work.
3. We provide alcohol-based handrub at the reception counters for our customers and staffs.
4. We provide wet paper towel to each customer to clean their hands before they enjoy the food.
5. We use professional dishwashing and glass washing machines to clean all the utensils. All the tableware will be placed in dish sterilizer for disinfection before using.
6. We provide our customers with additional “chopstick(s)” or “spoon(s)” for communal use.
7. Disinfection cleaning by applying 1:99 diluted bleaching agent will be carried out thoroughly with the whole premises daily before and after each opening session.